Some minutes ago I released version 0.2.0 of XJConf for PHP. XJConf allows to create simple to complex object structures from XML configuration files. Some of the new features include:
- abstract tags, which enable you to define the concrete type in the tag instead of the definition
- define an explicit setter method for character data inside a tag
- possibility to declare tags as static
- new value type "xjconf:auto-primitive" to guess the type of a scalar value
- implicit and explicit call to __set as well as possibility for setting public properties
- XJConfFacade for a simplified usage of XJConf
If you are already using version 0.1.2 you should definitely upgrade to the new version, as it offers more features as well as a simplified access to XJConf itself via the new facade.